If you need a fruit with amazing taste and also health benefits, it is papaya.
THE MINERALS AND VITAMINS IN PAPAYA ARE:
All these boost immunity and improve digestion.
Many people eat the papaya and throw the seeds, but the seed is the healthiest part of this fruit.
THE BENEFITS OF PAPAYA ARE:
- Kidney health- the kidneys will be grateful and have no renal failure with these seeds.
- Healthy liver- make a liver detox with eating this seed. Grind it and mix in smoothie some 5-6 seeds, or in meal/juice. Do this for a month and see the benefit.
- Anti-inflammation- use the seeds for diseases by inflammations, like gout, rheumatism and arthritis.
- Cancer fighting- the seeds have isothiocyanate and this attacks the colon, prostate, breast and lung cancer, and leukemia too.
- Antimicrobial- the seeds fight bacteria and fungi, viruses too. You can cure e. coli, staph, salmonella, dengue and typhoid.
- No parasites- these seeds have carpaine that is an alkaloid and removes intestine worms and parasites. Metabolism will get boosted and you will have no parasites in the gut.
- Great digestion- the seeds contain papain or an enzyme which breaks down proteins we ingest.
- Natural contraception-reduce sperm count by eating this seed. Libido will remain unchanged, but the fertility issues will be affected. It was known for this in South Asia for centuries back.
IT IS SIMPLE TO CONSUME THEM!
Eat the seeds this way:
- Either raw (with bitter taste and pepper dash)
- Or crushed/ground in smoothies, salads, dressings, milk or honey
CAUTION FOR THE SEEDS!
If you are pregnant, do not eat these seeds. If you are nursing, also avoid them. And if you want to give the kids these seeds, talk with a doctor first, since they are strong and potent.